Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving Week




During Thanksgiving week I did many things. I finished reading the novel Night by Elie Wiesel and also book called Bless me, Ultima. I also started to read two, English translated Chinese novels. I watched a Harry Potter marathon. We watched all the movies. During the break I had to write three essays for English. Thanksgiving day was very eventful. It was my dad’s birthday,Lusito’s birthday and my cousin gave birth to her first son. I did a lot of baking that day. I made a cake for my dad and one for Luisito. I also made three cheesecakes and two nutella cheesecakes. Lusito a birthday party so we went over for a while. Finally at six we left to have thanksgiving at my aunt's house. A lot of my family was gathered there. Even my eldest brother was there who came from  UCLA after a month of not visiting. All my cousins and I had a nice conversation while eating dinner. My aunt Flora was also there and we are glad she is better and hopes she takes  better care of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment