Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving and thanksgiving day
Thanksgiving did not become an annual feast until 200 years after the original feast.Thanksgiving did not become a national holiday until the year 1863.  The date of when thanksgiving is has been changed various time before the date it has today. Thanksgiving on the fourth thursday of November. Turkey and traditional food  usually eaten on thanksgiving were most likely not eaten when the pilgrims were around.The first thanksgiving celebrated the harvesting of the crops the pilgrims had.


  1. I am thankful for my  wonderful family.
  2. I am thankful for the my friends who have become family.
  3. I am thankful for my health and for the health of the people I love.
  4. I am thankful for the food I eat and clothes I have.
  5. I am thankful for the my mom who works really hard.
  6. I am  thankful for all the book that I read to gain new knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment