Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Plagiarism


Plagiarism 

1.Always wrong because its theft and fraud

 2. Providing the full source for a quotation

3. False

4.True

5.False

6. True

7. When I refer to my own papers  I have previously written.

8. When using information from crowd -scoured sources ,like Wikipedia , because  they are in the public domain,

9.Summarize the text in your own words and cite it.

 10. Both

11.Citation is used to distribute money for royalties.

12. Unethical Collaboration and plagiarism

13.All of the above.

Kid President 20 things we should say more often 
  1. Thank you 
  2. Excuse me 
  3. Here is a surprise  corn dog because you are my friend 
  4. I'm sorry 
  5. I forgive you 
  6. you can do it 
  7. I have barbecue sauce on my shirt too.
  8.  Please
  9. Everything is going to be OK.
  10. Aw! You got me a corn dog too? You shouldn't have buddy. 
  11. I dont Know 
  12. You're so awesome !
  13. Hello, person I've never met before .here's a high five.
  14. My sports team is not always the best sports team 
  15. *nothing*

  16. I disagree with you , but I still like you as a person  who is  a human being  and I will treat you like that because if i didn't  it would make make everything bad and 
  17. Sometimes you just gotta scream.
  18.  Life is tough , but so are you.
  19. Something Nice !


No comments:

Post a Comment