Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

School break days
During the winter break  I help my mom by making breakfast and lunch. My Aunt, my brother, Anthony,and I went to the mall to buy our secret Santa gifts. I got my cousin so bought him a Buffalo Wild Wings gift card. I also made my a dress to  wear on Christmas. I used dark forest green velvet fabric to make simple dress  with  large bow on front. For Christmas I got a stand mixer, since I like to cook and bake. Using my  new mixer  I made cinnamon rolls. On new year's eve I made three cheesecakes, two new York style and one nutella cheesecake. On January 2nd we took my baby brother to snow for the first time. We had a lot of playing in the snow. My baby brother really enjoyed riding a sled. Also yesterday we started dance practice in prepare for my fifteenth  birthday. I was stressful but also very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment