Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring break

 
During my spring break I took a midterm for my college class, child development. I also went to eat at Hometown buffet with my family and went to the swap meet. I help my mom with house work by  cooking the meals all week. I  baked a cake and made cake pops as well. I went skateboarding with my brothers. I visited my aunt that happens to live across the street from the school. Also I completed the 5 algorithm lessons. I went to Little Tokyo with a couple of friends and my brother. I ate kimchi ramen and California rolls and also got a Thai tea. I bought a face mask, hair clip, and a panda beanie.  We did a lot of window shopping. I bought my friend a necklace. We had a great time. When we got home we went to Echo Park  to visit my uncle. I watched the drama " My roommate is a fox fairy"and some other movies. On  easter my mom made BBQ ribs and rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment