Monday, September 12, 2016

Student Success Statement # 5


                          "When  I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."-Abraham Lincoln


                                 This statement  by Abraham Lincoln  shows how doing certain thing make you feel certain ways wither you did the right thing or not.  "When  I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad." is simple quote that holds  a big meaning.  It is true when you do some thing good or bad  you always after wards feel either good or bad depending on what you chose to do. For example,  you can choose to something good by  helping  your mom clean and cook when she is exhausted. She will thank you and be proud of you since you made her day easier and that praise in your mothers  eyes will make you feel good. Or maybe you do like the choose the right thing and decide to go out with your friend when where not allowed.When you get home your mother looks at with disappointment and you feel very guilty. They're  many things  that you  may do the will ensure the way you feel and hopefully you do the right thing so you always feel goo about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment