Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation


Class Evaluation

                 What I liked about this class was learning a new student success statement. Learning a new student success statement makes me think of the choices  I make and what  motto I should have. I reminds me of what is  important in life. It also makes reflect on the choices I make.

               There is not much that  I do not like about the class. I cannot really think of  that you can say "bothered " me.

  A recommendation  I can  give to improve the class is we should have more time practice our typing tutor.

                 A highlight in this class was make  the spread worksheet on ten different states. Doing the gallery walk was something different and fun.

I think I do my best for the most part but I think I can do better.  I feel I need to improve my typing skills to be  able to right the necessary amount  of sentences needed for  the student success statements.

I do  read my life planning  journal for at least  five minutes daily. However, I forget to report it on my electronic portfolio.

  I am committed to being a CTR person but I think I need more practice in being one. I do not think I am being A CTR person 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment